View Pollution and Wave Mini Kit
Asthma Awareness Month Offer
Most asthma triggers are airborne. This Asthma Awareness Month, know what’s in your air with the View Pollution and Wave Mini Kit.
More and more people live in polluted cities, asthma cases are rising and allergy seasons are lengthening. Particulate matter (PM2.5) is the result of many things such as smog, smoke and exhaust and has a major impact on your health and respiratory symptoms. Research shows that PM2.5, humidity and airborne chemicals (VOCs) are closely related to asthma and allergy symptoms. Are your humidity levels at the ideal level? How much PM2.5 or VOCs are in your home? Understand your family's exposure by monitoring indoor air quality with View Pollution & Wave Mini Asthma Kit. Both products are: battery operated; wireless; connected to an app (iOS/Android) and online dashboard with full data and reporting. View Pollution is WiFi operated, and when plugged in with USB it works as a hub, and includes a customizable display. Understand your family's exposure to indoor air pollutants with View Pollution & Wave Mini Kit.
Kit features include:
- For people living in cities, wildfire areas, or have asthma or allergy issues
- Measure PM2.5, humidity, temperature, VOCs and Mold Risk in two locations
- App and online dashboard with graphs, notifications and insights
- View your data anytime, anywhere, with this wireless and WiFi connected device with up to 2 year battery lifetime
- Customizable display or wave in front of the device to view sensor levels, with simple color coding
- When you plug in with the USB cable, View Pollution becomes a Hub, bringing other Airthings devices online
|Product Warranty||12 months warranty|
|Shipping Date||Ships within 2 business days|
|Short description for compare||Perfect for asthma sufferers|